What does it all meannnn?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 • 0

I had a dream that I couldn't move my middle two fingers for some reason. It was really annoying and I could actually feel it. I usually don't feel things physically when I dream. I looked in a mirror and my nose was crooked. I couldn't figure out how the hell my nose had gotten broken but my fingers were more of a concern as it made it harder to do stuff.


(I was making a stupid face like that, too.)

I pried my fingers apart from the half-assed metal sign they had formed and got back to work. I was part of the cast of a tv sitcom about a misfit family, a sort of post-Brady Bunch rip off I guess. It was set in the late 1970s and I had this janky as hell wardrobe of polyester coordinates. It was funny in an ironic way but not at all my style. It was ostensibly being filmed in this combination my house/tv show set/bookstore/spa place in a rambling old house. The building really made absolutely no sense like a Victorian house designed by a five year old with ADD or something. The other people on the show were my old housemates from college and I was stuck with the annoying girl who I and everyone else hated but just wouldn't move out for some reason. She was her usual completely socially retarded and arrogant self. She was eating unnaturally blue colored crackers loudly. I abhor that sort of shitty food and hate television even more, especially sitcoms. What a waste of life. This one I was on was particularly stupid and I wanted out. A gang of old, bizarrely dressed Swedish bikers with long beards and aviator sunglasses invaded the set. Great! My chance to get out. There was a younger guy with them and he was crying. He couldn't deal with life or something. I told him it was ok, speaking from experience. "Even though I play a 15 or 17 year old girl on this show, I am actually 23". That seemed to make him feel better. I was kind of annoyed by it though and a bit embarrassed, like, I really don't want to be dealing with this. Then annoying girl from my house rushed into the conversation in the useless way she used to and started giving useless advice and I got disgusted and left.

I think my subconscious is telling me to bust a move, get outta here, get metal as fuck, and do something dangerous.

What's this?

You are currently reading What does it all meannnn? at Echt echt.

meta

• Leave a Reply