Young Belmondo in suburban Massachusetts

Thursday, March 3, 2011 • 0



Everyone loves dead actors and film stills and French New Wave and the film Breathless, myself included. Jean-Paul Belmondo is still alive though, I just looked it up. He was way too handsome in his hey day, with a rakish, reckless charm. 50 years later, girls still can't get enough. This guy came into my work once. I couldn’t believe it – he looked exactly like a young Belmondo except that his eyes were blue and he was preternaturally ruined by life. His face was leathery and his teeth were horrible and mostly missing. I wondered how the hell that happened. Where'd all his teeth go? What ugliness seeped into his life and ruined everything? Probably meth. Avoid that one, kiddos.

What's this?

You are currently reading Young Belmondo in suburban Massachusetts at Echt echt.

meta

• Leave a Reply